Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do Gums Grow Back How Long Until Gums Grow Back After Wisdom Teeth Extraction?

How Long until Gums Grow Back after Wisdom Teeth Extraction? - do gums grow back

I had my wisdom teeth of 16 days, 4 we have the full impact and needs oral surgery.

Healing very well, and I had stitches last week.

My question is only a few bones of the jaw is covered with a thin layer of tissue from both arms of the upper jaw and in which the wisdom teeth before. If the teeth where the bone was completely covered with soft gums, is now only a thin layer.

The two parts are a bit "sharp", for want of a better term, and I have a bad habit of hitting with my toothbrush, quickly leading to severe pain.

My question is, will the gum regrowth?

My oral surgeon can not see me this week, but anyone can come on Thursday to see if I do.

It does not hurt at all if I did not hit with a toothbrush, and no pain, blood or pus.

It is something that one should someone "can be seen wounded", or it is normal for wisdom teeth extracted?

No comments:

Post a Comment