Saturday, February 6, 2010

Color Of Vigina I Have An Oilly Clear And Or White Discharge Coming From My Vigina, Whats Going On?

I have an oilly clear and or white discharge coming from my vigina, whats going on? - color of vigina

I began my time this year, beginning of February still never started my periods start to SMEs each month, at different times, this Month i havent done anything, and there is a flow of oil lik a clear and know that I am sexually active, but it is always a condom .... if i is a standard can not tell my mother because she Beyound freak! I can not go to the doctor with IT ..... What can I do to help her and her doctors when something unusual?

2 comments:

  1. Glands in the vagina and cervix, small amounts of liquid. This fluid flows out of the vagina each day, carrying out old cells that lined the vagina. That's how your body is your vagina healthy and clean. These losses are usually clear or milky and does not smell bad.

    The color and thickness variation with the menstrual cycle. The discharge is thicker when you ovulate (when the ovaries) release an egg when a woman is breastfeeding or when a woman is sexually aroused.

    The changes signal a problem May has increased the momentum, a change in color or odor of the discharge and irritation, itching or burning in or around your vagina. This is called vaginitis. A discharge, which is stained with blood when you can be a sign of your time to have a problem. Some other types of infections such as fungal infections, bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis can also cause discharge that is usually accompanied by odor such as beer / yeast / fish.

    I would recommend thin case of complaints or questions about this topic, see your doctor for a diagnosis and appropriate treatment, if you see something more than just a normal discharge.

    Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably only the cleaning of the vagina itself, if it had a change of discharge. Hey, if you charge for sex, then you are responsible enough to talk to your mother and to see a doctor. If you do not take care of health problems that are occurring for a person sexually active, you are not ready for sex. You can not have both.

    ReplyDelete