Wednesday, February 24, 2010

There Is A Virus Going Around 2010 I Can't Log On To My Computer, Even In Safe Mode.?

I can't log on to my computer, even in Safe Mode.? - there is a virus going around 2010

Well, if I am this ... Several hundred (400) malicious files that I found on my computer after running SUPERAntiSpyware, 1 virus mind, and like the other 20 ... I know I'm pretty bad here, but I have important things on this computer.

Anyway, my problem, I can not connect at all. Turning on my team, get the manager account and password input. I was told that "the record says," but then: "... economies in the vicinity of the meeting." I tried to reboot and use F8, which I am sure all modes and almost everything you have done here .

A virus that is still (in my file on the screen if user accounts are kept saying stay), "googleupdate.exe Bad Image" The application or DLLC: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ WINDOWS \\ \\ system32 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ helper32.dll not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette. "

There were other Internet users called 2010 etc. ..

Nevertheless, there are still all of my collection of information on the computer (if I am not in safe mode), or at least ... I do not know, apart and fix it without installing anything new? )

This is my first real virus for six years. Help. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment