Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Pet Memorial Poems Pet Loss Poems For Dogs?

Pet loss poems for dogs? - does anyone know of any good pet memorial poems

Yesterday evening, my mother's dog was hit by a car in the country and people even brought to a standstill. I try to do a little memorial for him, and I am looking for a poem. It seems that most of the poems in the loss of society, I think housepets around, but it was a farm dog, outside, so I can not find what is appropriate. It was a name Pyraneese Great Bear. I'm looking for something that is not very long, because they must fit into a frame with a photo. Any help would be great.

1 comment:

  1. ♦ ♦ A Bridge Called Love

    It brings us back to brighter years
    Most sunny days in
    and precious moments
    is always with us.
    And the good memories
    are valuable in the heart
    to bring us always close to
    which we already have a part.

    There is a bridge of memories
    from earth to sky ...
    It keeps our dear about us

    It is the bridge that we call love.

    ~ Author Unknown ~
    ...

    ReplyDelete